Initial language selection is based on your web browser preferences.
c:geo is an open source, full-featured, always ready-to-go client for geocaching.com (unofficial) and offers basic support for other geocaching platforms (like Opencaching). It does not require a web browser or exports - just download and start right away.
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps